Wednesday, May 22, 2013

An Angry Dissatisfied MTN Customer’s Message To MTN On Facebook

3 comments
 
Good evening. Please do me a huge favour and stop sending me spam text messages to subscribe to a lot of nonsense that I dont need. I find it very annoying. I have been having issue with my phone for months now which I have complained twice at The Palms office yet no solution.

I will have airtime and still cant make call or send text occasionally. You cant predict when it will happen and it has cost me tremendously! ''All I hear is my account is too low for this call.....'' My number is 0803xxxxx.

By month end if this problem is not resolved Im porting to etisalat. I dont want any of the spam subscription messages, I will NEVER subscribe. I will check if its within my rights to sue you for that nuisance if you dont stop.

I have the same problem by the way. Its always easy to take people's money and then you don't deliver. MTN has so much customers and making so much money why cant they be less greedy and put in more telecom structures that ease the life of customers.

3 comments:

We Love To Hear What You think About The Post Or Blog.

Kobo In

 

GET All UPDATES Via FACEBOOK JUST CLICK Like BUTTON

CLOSE
FOLLOW on TWITTER