Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Nollywood Soon To Release A Movie Based On The ALUU 4 Murder

0 comments
Nollywood Soon To Release A Movie Based On The ALUU 4 Murder
I dint want to publish this story cuz I felt it rubbed me the wrong way. I feel its as barbaric as the Aluu heinous crime itself. Here are people grieving and someone wants to profit from another person’s grieve. I know such is life. I feel its too early to make a movie like this. I feel it will reopen deep heart wounds of the families that lost loved ones. But for the sake of keeping people informed and also sampling your opinion about the movie, I had to publish it.






There's an Aluu4 movie in the making and it's being produced by Simony Productions, the Idumota marketers that brought you Blackberry Babes according to unconfirmed sources.

Nollywood Soon To Release A Movie Based On The ALUU 4 Murder 
The question now is that do the Idumota Marketers only care about making money not necessarily as a tribute to the memory of the young men who lost their lives on October 5th and in about 50 days a movie has already been shot about the sad incident.

Its not sure if the production team contacted the family members of the murdered boys, or even got information from the police to get an insight on what really happened. The movie will also be titled Aluu 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear What You think About The Post Or Blog.

Kobo In

 

GET All UPDATES Via FACEBOOK JUST CLICK Like BUTTON

CLOSE
FOLLOW on TWITTER