Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wife Sues Husband For Being Lazy

0 comments
 
“My husband is a lazy man; he does not want to work at all. When he gets a job, he complains about it and before you know it, he would leave the job. “He prefers me feeding him and the family rather than finding a means of livelihood. “He has never been a responsible man. Even when he was working, he gives us N200 weekly allowance. He sent me packing because I told him to get a job.” This was the scathing submission of Mrs. Omolara Adepoju before an Ikorodu Magistrate Court while seeking the dissolution of her 13-year marriage to Adesakin Adepoju.

Omolara, who is a fashion designer, begged the court to “separate” them and grant her the custody of their children saying she has learnt to survive without him. While responding to Omolara’s accusations, Adesakin, who resides at  No. 5, Olayinka St., Sagamu Road, Ikorodu said there was no rancour between them until he left his job on the grounds of unfair treatment. He said: “When the going was good, we had no problem until when I left my job. I left those jobs because I was not satisfied with the way they treated me.

“And for that reason, my wife curses me every day. She wants to run my life for me that was why I told her to leave my house. “As far as I am concerned, she is still my wife, I married her properly and I am not ready to leave her.”

Mrs. Remilekun Adesanya, who presided over the arguments and counter-arguments by the squabbling couple, adjourned the case  to August 15 for possible resolution.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Love To Hear What You think About The Post Or Blog.

Kobo In

 

GET All UPDATES Via FACEBOOK JUST CLICK Like BUTTON

CLOSE
FOLLOW on TWITTER